One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Posting for one

I thought I'd get out here and post as a way to waste time. No, I don't consider it wasting time, its just that I have to pick up my brother in law at 6:30 and I don't want to go home first. It's easier just to leave work and go straight there.

I'm feeling a little strange these days. Zero motivation and zero confidence in most folks. I guess there is a swing side to everything (being up and peppy just a little while ago). Guess part of it is that I just can't seem to get through my thick skull that folks will disappoint you. Why can I not learn that one simple rule!?!?!?! Geez, I know it--I tell people this, why won't I listen to myself?? Grr..

Work is work, school is school and the warm weather is upon us. Not looking forward to that AT all. :)